ART. 13 REG. EU 679/16 and Legislative Decree 196/03
We inform you that Promotica srl as partner of CHEFS FOR LIFE will process your personal data in accordance with European regulation nr.679/16 and Legislative Decree 196/03
- The OWNER of the treatment is PROMOTICA SRL located in Desenzano d / G in Via G. Dalla Chiesa, 1. Email address: email@example.com
- The appointed DPO is the lawyer Laura Lussu and can be contacted at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
- PROCESSING METHODS AND TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED : Your data will be processed on paper and electronically with organizational logics capable of guaranteeing the integrity and confidentiality of your data. As part of the processing, personal details and contact details will be requested
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS of data processing. Your data will be processed exclusively for marketing purposes by periodically sending newsletters and information material related to chefs for life events and activities. This treatment finds its legal basis in the consent of the interested party.
- NATURE OF THE PROVISION : The conferment of your data is optional. Any refusal, partial or total, to provide your personal data will make it impossible for the Owner to send you communications.
- RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA: your personal data may be communicated to employees of the owner in charge of managing the activities; platform managers for sending newsletters; other subjects provided for by law.
- DURATION OF STORAGE: the data collected will be kept for a maximum period quantifiable in 24 months starting from the release of the consent.
- DATA DISTRIBUTION: There is no possibility to disseminate data (diffusion = communication to undetermined subjects)
- TRANSFER ABROAD: Your data may be transferred outside the EU. In any case, the holder will guarantee the choice of a country with an “adequate” level of protection as required by Directive 95/46. You will have the opportunity to oppose this transfer by sending an email to email@example.com.
- YOUR RIGHTS: You will be entitled to obtain access, rectification, or integration of data; the cancellation, correction, transformation into anonymous form, the limitation of the data, as well as oppose for legitimate reasons the processing of the data and revoke their consent to the processing. You are also guaranteed the right to the portability of data and to lodge a complaint with the authority for the protection of personal data.